NewsLab is looking for the most fun intern in the Netherlands!
Do you want to discover what PR is exactly about? Work on projects for clients such as ABN AMRO and Jumbo? And learn everything about media, marketing and corporate communication? NewsLab is looking for the most fun trainee in the Netherlands.
We have a position available for an enthusiastic future PR Advisor, who likes to roll up his or her sleeves. During your internship, you will help us develop creative concepts and draw up media lists, you will participate in press mailings, send press releases, organize PR events and monitor publications. You will establish contacts with journalists, influencers and learn everything about the Dutch media landscape.
Our ideal intern:
• follows a Communication/Media study at higher professional education level (hbo/wo)
• loves PR, media and can tell us everything about the digital world
• writes and speaks fluent Dutch and English
• is enthusiastic, accurate and stress-resistant
• has a driving license B
• en is the most fun in the Netherlands
+/- 400 euros a month for a full-time internship
Are you fun and interested in getting to know us, please contact Talitha Dirkzwager and send her an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.